The myDevBoard is an accessory board designed to connect directly to the NI myDAQ hardware. The Protoboard consists of a prototyping space as well as each I/O line from NI myDAQ broken out through quad contact blocks to make wiring easier.
- NI myDAQ terminal block and female headers
- 9 V battery holder to add supplemental voltage and current
- Includes switch to select between battery or external power using AC Adapter or bench top power supply. (Battery, AC adapter and bench top power supply not included)
- 3 AMP Auto reset fuse
- Segmented power rails on main bread board
- Large ground plane underneath main bread board