Sales and Quotes
- You can get a formal quotation by using the Quote Button shown on each product, similar to using the Buy Button. Click on the button on each product you want quoted, and then mouse over the Quote button in the header, click on GO TO QUOTE, and follow the steps.
- For education, installation, getting started, sample code, tutorials, product knowledge and more, visit our Technical Documentation site.
- If you can't find the answer on the Documentation Site, use our Support Ticket System. Please note you must be registered.
- For product repairs, including the VMX and Titan, complete a support ticket with details about the issue. Many issues can be resolved remotely without needing to send the item back.
- If the Studica support team is unable to resolve the issue remotely, the damaged VMX or Titan will need to be returned to Studica. Prior to returning your product to Studica, an RMA/CASE (Return Material Authorization) Number must first be obtained from Studica. This RMA Number must be referenced on all documentation relating to the return (i.e. shipping documents, shipping label, purchase order, correspondence, etc.).
- The VMX/Titan should be sent via a trackable shipping service to:
- WSR REPAIRS
- 7220 Pacific Circle
- Mississauga, ON L5T1V1
- Within the box, include the following items:
- Damaged Item.
- A printout of the RMA/CASE (Return Material Authorization) confirmation
- Notes about the reason for the repair
- Please do not include any other parts (cables, sensors, etc.)
- Inbound shipping charges to Studica, including associated taxes, duties, tariffs, etc., shall be paid by the Customer. For In-Warranty repairs, return (outbound from Studica) shipping charges shall be paid by Studica to the Customer’s destination. For Out-of-Warranty repairs, return (outbound from Studica) shipping charges shall be paid by the Customer.
- If agreed upon in Advance a refurbished VMX/Titan will be sent by Studica to the shipping address specified on the " Repair Service" order. Refurbished units will typically be sent the following business day after the original, damaged/defective unit has been received by Studica.
- If you have other questions, please use our Contact Form